Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Final Report on PLN

Personal Learning Network
Ok! My PLN has evolved immaculately! It has grown so enormous that sometimes it's hard to keep up! I am following so many professional scholars and educators that I highly recommend for all education majors! For example, I just got off of Twitter and the last follower that posted is a baldwin county librarian who is also an instructional designer with an informative webpage with all sorts of creative ideas and helpful hints for anything you could imagine. Her last post was a link to pedagogical considerations for developing an online tutorial! Something I'm sure I'll be needing help with one of these days! I'm also a dancer/dance teacher/choreographer and I follow inspirational dancers who keep me on my toes (get it? lol) and never let me forget how dance can feed the sole. Along with education learning and dance leaders I also follow religious inspirators to keep my spirit in check ; ) These things take up a multitude of my PLN space and are constantly adding to my brain power with their posts, videos, pictures, links, and powerful happenings that follow them around (I created a word for the "postable" products... "postable"). Love it! Twitter is also used for advertising and broadcasting important news! When I graduate, you better believe within the first 5 minutes of being done with school I will Tweet about receiving my diploma and completing another chapter in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment