Friday, February 25, 2011

C4K summary post 1,2, &3

C4K has been my favorite thus far! I truly love reading what these kids have to say. It's so much more interesting than reading adult information (for me) because, although not quite as informative, it is vulnerable, genuine and passionate. They haven't been quite as tainted by the world yet and blog just to blog for fun, as opposed to blogging for purpose, to let out steam, to inform, to make money, etc. Not that any of those reasons for blogging are bad, they're just not as enjoyable for me to read. For example, my 1st child to comment on was from Canada and she talked all about her pet pug Petri. The love she shared for Petri exuded through the text on the computer screen that I found myself smiling while reading it. My 2nd post was to a girl who got a Netbook and spoke about how responsible she was going to be with it. I was flabbergasted by her commitment to taking care of it and only using it in positive ways. My me happy. Finally I got to comment on a kid's post who was writing about cooking for a king and how he would go to great lengths to find the perfect and correct ingredients for this particular dish. His hard work ethic was all over this post and I even felt compelled to say to him that it would take him very far in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment