Sunday, March 27, 2011

C4K #4,#5,#6


EXPLORING INNOVATION
First I commented on the "Exploring Innovation" post because no one had posted anything on it and I just felt the urge! It was a nifty little gadget they put up that is supposed to help them "explore" more words that deepen the meaning of "innovation." Some words already up were: new words, creativity, ideas, and inquiring. There were more words but not all made sense lol. I added "different" to the list because even though different is a common word you hear often it adds character to a world that is consumed with sameness and likeness and 'different is bad.' But 'different' is not always bad. Just because something seems uncomfortable or unsure doesn't mean you shouldn't go there, just be cautious and take it head on!

CULTURE VIA ARTS
Next I commented on a post by Lucy, Keilani and Ruby about "how culture is reflected through the arts." Such a fabulous project for learning about cultures around the world. They did a great job interpreting and displaying what they learned and how they did their work! I love getting to see what projects these kids get to do. Gives me great ideas for when I'm a teacher! Can't wait!

RESPECT
Finally I got to comment on a blog post where they mentioned blogging and "how to get started." First they started with R-E-S-P-E-C-T and how it applies to blogging. Under RESPECT they left some great points important in the blogging world! These points sounded familiar to me and then I realized where I had heard them before... Dr. Strange, lol! Just kidding! But not really ; )
I added my 2 cents with how I'm going through the same lessons and exercises to take the same actions. Funny how R-E-S-P-E-C-T can be used all over the world, even when it comes to blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment