Thursday, March 3, 2011

C4T #2 summary

For C4T I got to comment on Mrs. Lisa Thumann's posts. The first one I chose was about google earth and everything that it has to offer for your students such as investigating earthquakes to historical voyages and events, real world math, "how-to" lessons and tons of learning tools and resources for geography, science and math. It was funny because someone had just mentioned google earth to me and was telling me all they knew about it and the next thing I know I'm assigned to a teacher whose 1st post was about google earth! Love it!
Next I commented on her "broken cookies contain fewer calories" post about how she had to meet her daughter's girl scout cookie quota in order for them to get their badges. I found great pleasure in reading this because she left a GREAT point at the end... "using social media can increase your reach!" And I totally concur with that statement!

No comments:

Post a Comment