Thursday, March 24, 2011

Smartboard Presentation!




This Smartboard presentation was so fun! Not only because of my awesome partner Jessica Battles but also learning how innovative and interactive, interpretive and interesting the Smartboard can be. Now, I must admit we had our difficulties but once you get the hang of it, it's worth it. We created a form (aka "test") that goes with the Smartboard presentation that would be given to the class sometime after the actual presentation. It consists of the material we mentioned but is in test form and maybe asks it in a little bit different way. We created this for kindergarteners and had 10 questions concerning the information we presented. The presentation and the test are a collaborative project that go hand in hand with each other, as you would see in a real classroom setting. This project was not only fun because of my partner and fiddling with the Smartboard but also because it excited me for the future of when I am in an actual classroom with my real life students and get to teach for real!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Raley-

    I LOVE your smart board presentation! The only thing I did not like was you did the Dougie and I missed it! I can tell you put a lot of thought and time into your presentation. The use of volunteers in the audience was great. I can already see your fun personality coming through in your work. Your future students are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete